Apply for the Horizon Award 2017
ALL ENTRIES DUE DECEMBER 16, 2016
CAN I ENTER?
To enter for this award you must:
- Be female, age 18 - 26
- Be currently studying for an undergraduate degree in any discipline, or are within 1 year of having graduated.
- Have a .edu address. (If you do not have a .edu email address, submit with your normal address and cite your school when you submit).
- Not already have a manager or agent, and must have made less than $5,000 in the film business from your creative talent.
*Anyone applying who does not meet ALL of the above criteria will be disqualified*
HOW TO APPLY:
- Prepare a two minute film or clip from a film that you have directed and which does not exceed two minutes in length. You can submit existing films that you have already made, as long as it does not exceed the two minute maximum. If your film has already been made that is longer than two minutes in length then it must be cut down. Your clip cannot be larger than 100MB in file size and must be in .mov or .mp4 format.
- Put your name as the file name of the video submission. (example: "Jane Doe.mov")
- Download and sign the release HERE allowing us to use your film for Horizon purposes. Keep in mind this release does not grant ownership, only use of the submission.
- Upload both the film video submission and the signed release to wetransfer.com and send both to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email within 1 business day confirming your entry
- You can only apply once.
Having trouble uploading your film? Send us questions.
If you cannot send via wetransfer.com, send us a hard copy to the address below:
PO BOX 480167
Los Angeles, CA 90048-1167